IF THE DEAD DEER IS IN YOUR YARD AND YOU WANT TO PAY SOMEONE TO REMOVE IT… We can help. Call (678)935-5900.
IF IT IS ALONG THE ROADSIDE: Please Click on the city that you reside in below. Each page has a phone number or website to report a dead deer along the roadway.
If there is an INJURED Deer the only people that can help is the Georgia Dept. of Natural Resources (DNR) at https://georgiawildlife.com/ or call the local law enforcement to dispatch the deer (put it out of it’s misery). We do not know of ANY rehabber that can or will attempt to rehab a full grown deer. Sorry! We can only help remove dead deer from private property.
Call US Now (678)935-5900
We don’t feel the need to post grotesque pictures of dead deer in order to get our point across that we pick-up dead deer all over the area on private property.
Some of the common areas where we are called to come and remove a dead deer is: Alpharetta, Big Canoe, Cumming, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Gainesville, Dawsonville, Ellijay, Milton, Dahlonega, Duluth, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Marietta and others as well.
- If a deer is stuck on a fence
- A deer fell in a pool
- It could have suddenly died in your yard
- Possibly died in a wooded area of your yard
Let’s be frank. You have a dead deer and want it gone… Here is all you should care about:
- We have some of the LOWEST PRICES in our industry. (sometimes half the price of others)
- We will remove the deer, depending on when you call, either the same day or no later than the next day.
- There is a little bit of an upcharge for being on a fence, or in water, as well as holiday & weekend services. However, we have Techs on call for this.
- You do not have to be home. We can pick the deer up and call you to collect payment over the phone and email you the receipt.